Summer Green Camp (4-8 yo)
Our Green Camps, guide our little explorers towards a real awareness of their impact on the environment. We inspire and guide children to connect with a multilingual and multicultural land and live in a more sustainable way. We challenge them to be the change we wish to see in the world.
• raise awareness for respecting each other and the environment
• learn about Nature and its cycles
• develop creative skills as well as communication and sense of collaboration
• increase self-confidence
A DAY AT THE CAMP
9.00 – Welcome
*Ice Breaker and Cognitive Games
*Interactive English / Italian lesson
*Walk in the Nature
*Outdoor activities / swimmingpool
17.00 Bye bye!
• Multicultural environment: we speak English / Italian and also French and German!
• Outdoor activities
• Artistic workshops with recycled materials ♻️
• Activities in collaboration with associations and local organizations (Pro Natura, LAC Edu, Museo in Erba, Alberoteca, etc.)
• Sport (PE, hiking, swimming, volleyball, soccer)
• Discover Ticino
Green Camps take place outdoors in the midst of Nature, such as on the Farm, at the Classroom in the Woods, in botanical parks under the shade of magnificent trees, and at sports centers.
We will explore our wonderful Regions, enjoying amazing adventures.
Each week a different program will be organized and the meeting place (Collina d’Oro or Lugano Rail Station), will be confirmed to parents in advance.
An indoor location will always be at our disposal in case of bad wheather.
The cost of the single days is 65 CHF / child and includes the material used during the camp.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Packed lunch, snacks, water bottle.
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Swimmingpool outfit and towel if requested
• Bring a k-way, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
• For the little ones: change of underwear, socks, T-shirt and pants.
• Tailor-made camp activities
• Baby-sitting and homework assistance