Thanksgiving at Mulino di Maroggia
Our “Green” philosophy…friendly and cosmopolite…
The Thanksgiving Day is originally celebrated in the USA and in Canada, as a thanksgiving for the harvest of the year.
An ancient Mill and a long-standing tradition: the Thanksgiving Day.
We will prepare some backed goods, which are usually served during this special occasion, using the IP-Suisse flour and seasonal food of the territory:
- pull apart stuffing bread filled with bacon and chestnuts
- scones with cranberries and orange zest
- pie with pumpkin and nuts
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Cooking class in Italian and English with the food blogger Luisa Jane Rusconi
- Guided visit to the Mill
- Educational materials and a sampler of flours
WHAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE WITH YOU
Your curiosity, an open heart and the love and respect for nature and traditions…an apron and some boxes to take your creation at home.